FINRA MEMBERSHIP, DOG ON A LEASH, FINRA NAC EXPOSED
FINRA membership, a dog on a leash
FINRA is regulatory abuser and a FINRA membership is a like a dog on a leash. At its sole discretion, FINRA staff can bark at you and smear you even if you are NOT a FINRA member and have nothing to do with FINRA. “Literally, you could be the guy walking in the street and getting hit by ‘FINRA enforcement’ for some fabricated ‘securities law violations,’” said an industry observer. When you are unfairly targeted by FINRA, your only appeal is to the obscure FINRA NAC, FINRA’s rubber stamp National Adjudicatory Council.
In the investment business, FINRA is just as notorious as the Nazis. Sitting on top of the food chain is FINRA general counsel Robert Colby, a bureaucrat collecting more than $3 million a year from abusing FINRA members.
READ MORE: GEORGETOWN PROFESSOR CHRIS BRUMMER SUED FOR FRAUD, BROKER TALMAN HARRIS FIGHTS FINRA NAC ‘MEAT GRINDER’
On paper, FINRA is a noisy, annoying marketing promoter. FINRA NAC calls itself America’s “self-regulated” entity whose members are investment brokers. In reality, FINRA is a monopoly created during the financial crisis when Wall Street fat cats ruined America. FINRA membership is deeply flawed: unless someone pays hefty fees to join FINRA, he can’t do business as an investment broker.
Once you join FINRA, you have just bought yourself a ticket to hell. FINRA membership is a nail in the coffin.
FINRA thrives on $2 billion a year from membership fees. You lose all your constitutional rights, including free speech when you join FINRA. You are handcuffed for at least two years under FINRA control even after you decide to leave the abusive master. Many agree FINRA is indeed the 21st century slave master whipping its slave FINRA members.
As a FINRA member, your life is ruined. FINRA’s hammer is FINRA NAC, a supposedly “independent body” within FINRA to have “neutral oversight” of contested cases between you and FINRA enforcement. In reality, the process is bullshit: FINRA NAC is the “red lipstick” on a pig dancing in a kangaroo court.
Read more: INVESTIGATIONS: HOW NASDAQ’S WILLIAM SLATTERY, FINRA’S ROBERT COLBY LIED TO THE FBI, DUPED THE GOVERNMENT
Here is why FINRA NAC hearings are rigged:
FINRA’s enforcement staff (the “prosecutor”) is paid by FINRA, overseen by FINRA general counsel Robert Colby. Robert Colby then handpicks whoever he wants as FINRA NAC members to serve as the “jury.” Robert Colby also authors FINRA NAC’s final ruling decisions against you (“the court ruling”). Got it?
“In FINRA NAC hearings, the judge, the court, the jury and the prosecutor are all vested in one ‘holy man” named Robert Coby, FINRA’s notorious, racist, ignorant general counsel.”
The obvious setup in a FINRA NAC kangaroo court is to ensure FINRA NAC does not toe a different party line from FINRA’s. It works great for FINRA and Robert L.D. Colby: No wonder FINRA supports FINRA NAC. Why wouldn’t kangaroos support their own kangaroo courts?
“FINRA NAC rules in favor of FINRA staff against its members 100% of the time! Vladimir Putin’s Russia can’t do better!“
Read more: Professor Chris Brummer, Unqualified CFTC Nominee Duped Senator Mitch McConnell, Neil Chatterjee
Congratulations to FINRA, FINRA NAC and Robert Colby for rigging America’s securities industry!
FINRA AND FINRA NAC, KANGAROO COURT, CONFLICT OF INTEREST EXPOSED
FINRA NAC has a stench of cow manure arising out of a long list of FINRA self-dealings and conflict of interest:
- Rigged FINRA NAC rulings: Historically, FINRA NAC sides with FINRA enforcement staff 100% of the time. Rigged?! (Even the “Big Brother” SEC only wins 50% of its contested cases in federal courts!)
- FINRA NAC members work in part time, moonlighting jobs paid by FINRA.(Would you bite the hand that feeds you?)
- FINRA NAC decisions are draftedand written by FINRA staff, approved by FINRA general counsel Robert L.D. Colby! (Wonder how FINRA wins 100% of its cases before FINRA NAC? )
- FINRA NAC members are handpicked by FINRA’s general counsel Robert Colby. Many have no industry experience. (Would a slave kneel before a master?)
- FINRA NAC members (“the jury”) are handpickedby FINRA general counsel Robert L.d. Colby for a specific case, who also picks FINRA enforcement staff (“the prosecutor”) to litigate the same case. Both report directly to Robert Colby. (The judge and the jury are picked by the same person? Say rigged?)
- FINRA NAC members are mostly unqualified folks with zero experience in the financial industry (For example, FINRA NAC member Georgetown nutty professor Chris Brummer, known as “Dr. Bratwurst” has a degree in “Germanic Studies!”- grilling Bratwurst sausages and drinking beer.)
- FINRA NAC is a cover for FINRA racism, fraud and outright regulatory abuses.
“My life was ruined by FINRA and FINRA NAC,” said African American broker TALMAN HARRIS. “FINRA made up trumped up charges against me, destroyed my family only because I am black! I have exposed FINRA and FINRA NAC fraud in an appeal to the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals.”
TALMAN HARRIS is a soft-spoken African American investment broker with an 18-year, spotless regulatory history. Nowadays, the young father of two babies is outraged. In 2014, Talman Harris was wrongfully barred from FINRA membership. The FINRA NAC hearing panel was set up by a notorious Georgetown professor Chris Brummer, aka “Dr. Bratwurst.”
“With a bullshit degree in Germanic Studies, Dr. Bratwurst – Chris Brummer can’t tell the difference between a stock and a livestock, let alone had any qualifications as a FINRA NAC member overseeing financial market cases.”
Robert Colby had a good reason to “fall in love” with Chris Brummer: As FINRA “tightened its ropes” to “lynch” a black American broker Talman Harris, FINRA needed a black man to justify the lynching of another black man. FINRA Uncle Tom Chris Brummer came handy.
“Chris Brummer was the only handpicked black man to sit on the all-white FINRA NAC panel. You pay, he plays. That’s how Brummer works… Very transactional…”